Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: manic hispanic

  1. #21
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That could work, lets keep in touch PIP!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member RENODIVORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Erica,
    Tell your boy that we will be in The UK and Europe in November. We'll have a few shows in the UK he could check out.
    I'll let you know exact dates and venues later.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member tellingthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2003
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah ya....but I ah...worry about it enough that it ah...does bother me that I...uh may not be as..uh all that as I...uh thought I...uh was....

    Sure you do. It's all that really matters anyway, right?

  4. #24
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Erica S:
    They just told me they would play my b-day, I think I'm going to book a gig Friday June 11th or Saturday June 12th. You guys going to be around? Maybe you or got your cancer would be interested in playing??? Let me know...
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">cool i want to go happy early b-day to you both [img]smile.gif[/img]
    rat fink is june 12 also just to let everyone know!*!*!

  5. #25
    Inactive Member recoveringpunker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How come SYCKGIRL made this post, but if you quote her it says sickofitall???

    Are we able to change the way our names appear???

  6. #26
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IS THIS THE RETURN OF SYCKGIRL??

    OR A NEW PERSON??

  7. #27
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wasn't originally going to post this pic, but since you little juvenile delinquents are pissing me off, I just feel like rubbing it in. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    "Ray and Warren from Manic, me, and Two-Bags last night at the Malibu Inn Manic show".
    original400

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ May 09, 2004 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Erica S ]</font>

  8. #28
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Erica S:
    I wasn't originally going to post this pic, but since you little juvenile delinquents are pissing me off, I just feel like rubbing it in. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    "Ray and Warren from Manic, me, and Two-Bags last night at the Malibu Inn Manic show".
    original400

    <font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ May 09, 2004 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Erica S ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Cool picture.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you

  10. #30
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by SYCKGIRL (that's right):
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by pretty_in_punk:
    IS THIS THE RETURN OF SYCKGIRL??

    OR A NEW PERSON??
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">it's me! Syckgirlsfv, but I don't work on the other computer anymore and lost the password so I had to create a new screen name</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I new something smelled shitty around here. Welcome back.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •